About Me | 我的档案

My Drawing Blog - http://mister-w-draws.blogspot.com/

My Noticeboard | 我的布告栏 =)

- best viewed on Mozilla Firefox.

Friday, November 2, 2007

100

This 红包is given by granny during my sec 4 times, when I am study for exams at around 2am,
She told me to go to sleep and dun study liao… den she pass me this 红包 say give me “heng heng”, give me pass my exam… lol… she v cute rite =) I STILL KEEP IT =)

Sorry guys for the late entry… pardon me if u hope that my 100th post is a v funny or interesting post… I want to use this post to express out my love to a person, a person I love. I seldom blog about my personal life so give me a 机会 k?
想起小时候你对我的灌溉
我总是忽略你对我的爱
很想回到那温暖的被蓋
享受那美好的时代

你失去了爱情只盼望亲情
我知道你的期待但是已变无奈
你要得是陪伴而不是几百块
为怎么我们都不明白

你教我做人要好心
做事要用心
对人要诚心
你每天为全家人操心

有时候我觉得你很烦
但是现在的我好希望有你来烦
如果没有你我们会怎么办
我很想很你说我很对不起你
我爱你 阿嬤

Sorry I can’t write well… haha hope my granny can live till 100 just like my entry – 100th.

No comments: