MANCHESTER UNITED 3 Tevez 38; Ronaldo 69 (pen), 88
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 Keane (24)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi V. interesting blog. I was surfing from my sister's blog which is 'sunflower farm'. I am thinking you are not Canadian and that English is a second language for you. I live in Tumbler Ridge BC Happy blogging
This Blog is dedicated to my families, friends, felicia chin lovers, jay chou lovers, red devils supporters and craps lovers. (if u are not one of them i mention above, nvm... cos u are already one of them when u enter my blog^^)
Hope my small humble blog may make a BIG difference in your life =)
i accept all 批评指教^^
(c) 2007-2009 wayne-unbelievable All rights reserved.
1 comment:
Hi V. interesting blog. I was surfing from my sister's blog which is 'sunflower farm'.
I am thinking you are not Canadian and that English is a second language for you.
I live in Tumbler Ridge BC
Happy blogging
Post a Comment