About Me | 我的档案

My Drawing Blog - http://mister-w-draws.blogspot.com/

My Noticeboard | 我的布告栏 =)

- best viewed on Mozilla Firefox.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Finally…今天真的是大过年的 =D

好开心见到阿嬤~~~she don’t remember me le =( , I keep telling her I am 鸿胜… nvm as long I remember her… I also noe her name, she call 陈巧银, am I rude? Haha… not much ppl noe hor ^^

my papa always carry diaz de, 偏心?


This is the 红包 I got today… total amount only S$220.00… so little, oh ya... my gan mummy give me $60... get 红包 at my age makes me feel like a kid again…haha… dun care larhs, is $$$ who don want… 是不是? Haha… people give me 兴兴, can i 拒绝?thx all the 结婚的人… I love u all =)


Lastly end my 初一 with this 红包封套… this year this one win the “My fav 大过年的红包封套 2008” erm… next year wan to have ur红包封套 appear in my blog…buy something nice nice hor, more creative

初二 continues…

No comments: