About Me | 我的档案

My Drawing Blog - http://mister-w-draws.blogspot.com/

My Noticeboard | 我的布告栏 =)

- best viewed on Mozilla Firefox.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

祝我的阿嬤生日快乐 =) yeah!!!






First, i need to say sorry to my 阿嬤 coz i was late for her birthday... i didnt manage to sing birthday song to her. They were v bad, didnt wait for me =( I can't even see how the cake was like... so i jus take part of the cake... the cake shd be v nice as it has many small 寿桃 and one big 寿桃 on it. It has been a long time our family do not have a gathering le... v happy... thx to 阿嬤 birthday brought us together... 的功劳最大 =)

阿嬤's memory has worsen, and she don't remember some of us =( I oso dont know how to help her =( 我是鸿胜... wishes her 福如东海,寿比南山 & 身体健康 ^^

Lastly, i will sing her a birthday song here to 补偿:

"祝你生日快乐
祝你生日快乐
阿嬤生日快乐
祝你生日快乐

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to 阿嬤
happy birthday to you"

I am very lucky and
fortunate
because I have my 阿嬤 =)

No comments: